PLs Help (1 Viewer)

erictan77

Portal Member
July 13, 2006
I'm a new user..... i using xp sp2 with wmp v10. i have a problem to play my video i can see my file in my video but when i enter nothing come up. i try add to playlist also same. thanks you

Efros

Portal Pro
January 23, 2006
Maine
Home Country
England England
A bit more info on your setup would help us to help you, is this on a monitor a tv what video card etc.

erictan77

Portal Member
July 13, 2006
sorry

p4 3.0, 512mb ddr2, 80gb sata hdd, onboard s3 vga and via soundcard. don't have any tv card. only use lcd. in just want my pc can play movie in media portal.
i have install ffdshow still same when select hit enter nothing show...
thank you
and sorry untill now reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer to use the TV and it's working.
Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer...
New computer build with Windows 11 Pro. MediaPortal 1.34 x64. When I pause a video the audio drops out. This only occurs when...
Replies
Views
You can find ton of guide here: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/madvr-player-support-thread.2215490/?post_id=39123050#post-39123050
You can find ton of guide here: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/madvr-player-support-thread.2215490/?post_id=39123050#post-39123050
Hi, I have a problem if I set madVR as Video Render. When I try to play my .mkv files I have an 'Unable to play. Video COdec...
Replies
Views
I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of MakMKV on my HTPC. However I tried doing the same with the latest beta evaluation version of MakMKV on my Desktop PC, also MP 1.34 x64, but have not been able to get it working, "Unable to play copy...
I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of...
I don't know how many of you are aware of this, however, it may be that AnyDVD HD has finally come to an end. Their web site can no...
Replies
Views
Solved with 1.34. Somehow I managed to install part 32 bit and part 64 bit. Completely uninstalled and reinstalled and now DVDs play faultlessly.
Solved with 1.34. Somehow I managed to install part 32 bit and part 64 bit. Completely uninstalled and reinstalled and now DVDs...
I'm running Mediaportal 1.33 on Windows 11 Home 23H2. If I try to play a DVD after watching TV or movies, all I get is a grey...
Replies
Views
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom