[Plugin] Browse The Web / Webbrowser (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskeeper

Portal Pro
January 5, 2007
Dortmund
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: [Plugin] Browse The Web / Webbrowser

funktioniert gut, nur hast du die buttons esc und back verwechselt.
damit ich wieder zurück zu mp komme muss ich jetzt immer die tastatur (esc) nehmen.:(

works well, only you have the buttons back esc and confused.
so I must get back to mp I am now always take the keyboard (esc).:(

woo73

Portal Pro
February 3, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi,
I have tried the version 0.3.0.
It works fine, but I have a problem when entering text in textboxe in fullscreen. The key will displayed very slow ... one key after the other.

woo73

Babdef

Portal Member
April 12, 2009
0.3.0 works well but there are a few weird problems I that weren't there in version 0.2.7.
-Back button on the remote doesn't work, esc button on the keyboard does.
-When playing music on the background I cannot scroll down, when I stop the music I can.

mironto

Portal Pro
March 15, 2010
Home Country
Slovakia Slovakia
0.3.0 works well but there are a few weird problems I that weren't there in version 0.2.7.
-When playing music on the background I cannot scroll down, when I stop the music I can.

The same problem was in 0.2.7

You can scroll, but you have to press once up and then twice down to scroll down.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

When i will go to my favourites an error comes, that i have no thewebbook.xml. I use the streamedmp skin, where can i get this xml ?

chrisworkman

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2009
    Ohio
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is it possible to adjust the screensize? The edges of the webpage are cut off. Is it possible to adjust where the plugin's top, bottom and sides screen edges are?

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    -Back button on the remote doesn't work, esc button on the keyboard does.

Same problem here.

JiRo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2009
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi Kroko,

some time ago I asked a question about the new features Browse the web plugin:

would be possible extend your excelent Browse The Web plugin by call with parameter (see similar idea for another plugin here). It would be very usefull for specific functions there where is need start browser with parameter which is defined as an actual item of the list of the items. I thing possibilities of using will be very much.

I understand that working with the transition to 1.2.beta so very much and so I tried it myself. I have extended version 0.3.0 Browse The Web plugin by the function processing parameter passed to plugin start. Now plugin after start tested the parameter passed to its by the start first and if it is empty then the #btWeb.startup.lnk variable.

Now I have tested this change and prepare some using by the other Media Portal features and plugins. I have more ideas about the using of this new functionality. If you interested about my work I can attach file with my few changes.

Very soon I plan to use a modified plugin by the other plugins. I will inform here about it.

JiRo.

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    JiRo keep up the good work! Would be nice to see this included in the official BTW build.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom