[Plugin] [CLOSED] WOL-PowerManager (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seppi2204

Portal Pro
December 8, 2010
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
Additionally here is the package with Blue3Wide Skin files.

Have fun!

Attachments

• WOLPowerManager_Blue3wide.rar
    42.6 KB

riadmelb

Portal Pro
July 9, 2006
Melbourne
Home Country
BLUE Button?

Hi, first of all thank you for this excellent plugin. This plugin has replaced my shortcuts on the menu to launch wol.exe to resume my NAS servers :D!

But I'm having the problem as others where some times if my NAS servers are suspended the plugin will not display the correct status. So I did the work around by amending the host file. Do you have a plan to fix this in the future?

Another thing is when I choose to use the BLUE button to wake the servers the blue button does nothing, but when I select another button for example PLAY it will work. I checked the blue button and it's mapped correctly. My remote is the MCE remote.

Thank you again for this neat plugin.

seppi2204

Portal Pro
December 8, 2010
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
As I'm not able to test if my solutions will work four you, I would appreciate you to come into our IRC Chat. Then you could test if the patches i make will help with your bug.
:D

seppi2204

Portal Pro
December 8, 2010
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thank you pünktchen for your support we are glad to see people loving this plugin and spending their spare time for bringing it forward. I will release tomorrow an official release for the 1.20 Beta. Stay tuned!

---
I have to reschedule: Version is complete, but I will test it for one more day.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [Plugin] WOL-PowerManager

Hello.
    This Version works here with 1.2 Beta. Thanks. But a small issue is left. As soon as I enter a plugin like TVSeries with "sleeping" Server I got an error message telling me the socks of my server was not found. But the server awakes from Hibernate as it should. If I enter the pluin with awake server all went normal.
    If you need some logs, so tell me and I collect some...

nimrodel50

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi another thing that happens with an sleep server is that doesn't appear on the manual awake menu. So you can't start the slept machine.

Thanks for the very useful plugin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom