Plugin for Intervocative in MP. (1 Viewer)

Bjur

Portal Pro
May 24, 2007
I have heard that it was posible to get the movie database imported in MP. Can someone please tell me how?

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
From DVDProfiler make a export im xml file
It is two plugin : My Films and My Dvd's
Or
configuration.exe Movies->movidatabase then select import

Bjur

Portal Pro
May 24, 2007
Have now tried and got it to work, but why is it, that I can only get picture on a couple of my titles? Is there any way to get it to work?

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    How many titles did you have in your DVDProfiler catalog? When you exported the profile database, did you choose XML format? Did you choose All or Owned, Ordered, or Wish List for the filter? What version of DVDProfiler are you using? (version 2.4.0 is what has been tested and works with the plugin) Are you using the free version or the paid versio nof DVDProfiler? Did you place the correct pathname for the outout file when you exported the XML file in DVDProfiler (all of these questions relate to DVDProfiler)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
    Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom