Plugin MyDBox (1 Viewer)

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Hallo Kroko,
Baue meine DBox mit Festplatte um und nun wollte ich fragen ,ob Du Möglichkeiten in deinem Plugin siehst , auf diese Festplatte dann zuzugreifen und die Filme abzuspielen , auf den PC rüberzuziehen und mit dem Videoeditor zu bearbeiten? Das wäre der Hammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Storm

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi stormbringer,

steige zur Zeit auf SAT um und habe auch kein IDE. Aber soweit ich es gelesen habe, ist eine Verbindung über FTP möglich.

Versuche doch mal einen aufgenommen Film via VLC abzuspielen.

Laufwerksverzeichniss: ip-adr/../hdd
User: root
Pass: dbox2

näheres dazu
http://wiki.godofgta.de/IDE-Interface

Erwarte jedoch nicht zuviel zur Zeit. Im Moment habe ich kaum Zeit und wahrscheinlich brauche ich erstmal ein besser funktionieredes EPG und Aufnahmefunktion. ..... Obwohl .... ne Festplatte wär schon geil !

Ich bleibe jedenfalls mal am Ball.

Gruß
kroko

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Jo , klingt gut.
Ich kanns nicht testen ,da ich immer noch auf mein Modul warte -Hallenberg hat 5-9 Wochen Lieferzeit - die Dinger gehen weg wie warme Semmeln.
Interessant wäre praktisch das rüberkopieren von HDD zu MP.
Ich glaube per ftp wäre auch übers Videomodul möglich (ftp folder steht dort!)

Wie gesagt mit ner 250GB Platte bist Du incl. Umbau unter 150 Euro.
Das ist es allemale wert - zumindest bis es bei HDTV was neues gibt.

Storm

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Status Update:

I have my satellite receiver now - that's cool

I rewrote almost the whole plugin, it is now much faster
EPG is now updated in the background
I changed from the VideoLan plugin to activeX solution (in my plugin)
Now recording and playing recordings works fine
Changed the skin file for better shape

Right now only basic function on the remote are supported. (Play,Pause,Fullscreen etc.)

So it looks very promising. Stay tuned.

Greetz
kroko

GAH

Portal Member
February 12, 2007
Glasgow
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Kroko,

Just installed the latest SVN and latest version of MyDBox plugin. However, I have no audio on scrambled channels (FTA channels are ok), and I can't record. I've installed the plugin as suggested in the readme.

Can you suggest anything?

Regards,
GAH

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi GAH,

there was a bug so there was no sound. Try the new version instead. I hope it works.

To use the record function copy the libvlc.dll to the MP root folder. Replace the ExternalPlayers.dll. When playback is on press "R" to record or use the remote record button. You will see something "Reocding" on the screen if it works.

Right now i work on the new version. Hopefully i can release it end next week. I will be in the US after next week for a while.

Greetz
kroko

GAH

Portal Member
February 12, 2007
Glasgow
Home Country
Hi kroko,

Thanks for the .dll file. I'll install it later, but I'm looking forward to the new version.

Regards,
GAH

p.s. I did copy the libvlc.dll and ExternalPlayers.dll files to the correct locations, but still no recording.

GAH

Portal Member
February 12, 2007
Glasgow
Home Country
Hi Kroko,

Have now tried out the new .dll file, and it has cured the lack of sound on encrypted channels. However, now I can't open the tv picture up to full screen (it just closes the tv picture down altogether). And, I still can't record, even though I have copied the libvlc.dll to the correct location.

Please don't worry too much, as I'll just wait for the new version of the plugin to come out (which I assume will work with MP 0.2.2.0 or the imminent new version).

Regards,
GAH

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Update
---------
Added a recordings screen
Added a plugin icon

Uses now cached bouquets (much faster)
EPG is updated in the background

Right now I'm doing more testing and code cleanup. I will be in the US next week so the next release will be not before May.

Greetz
kroko
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom