Plugin MyDBox (2 Viewers)

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Hi Kroko
Installed the new version. Bouquetts were loaded from box. But I cannot turn TV on - no vlc symbol or so. VLC plugin is aktivated - but I couldn´t configure something in it.
I guess I missunderstood something - any ideas?

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Strombringer,

hope the hdd works already ;)

Anyhow maybe reinstall vlc WITH the activex component. You need this in the new version. I could not find the problem in the native.dll playback the wrong stream. So I coded my own solution instead of using the vlc plugin which would be better.

If playback is still not working, send me your logs as PM. May I can find out whats wrong.

Greetz
kroko

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Thx kroko

I´m a little bit confused about the vlc-plugin.
Can you paste a link for the download - so that I try the real one!?

Another Question - and yes my HDD is working great - a took my hdd as a folder in myvideos. I could look whats in the folder - but when I click on playing a stream - mp asked me , if I want to save the stream to my htpc - that works , too. When file is saved , it only can be played with vlc!?
Is there a chance to wath it direktly from HDD?

Storm

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi storm,

download the vlc from

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

During the install or reinstall check "ActiveX plugin". Now everything should be possible. If not try if it works in windowed mode ?

->>> there is something in the SVN changed ... the SVN can not run in fullscreen mode right now... I will investigate.... Looks like the video mixer render vmr9 do not like my plugin... if i switch this option off it works... strange

HDD: If you can watch your files via vlc (open file -> ip-adr/../hdd/file.dat) then it is posiible. :D

Right now I work on th OSD like on the real DBox. See tbe screenshot.

Greetz
kroko

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Thx Kroko - It´s a little bit strange. I reinstalled VLC.
Nothing happens. I guess its because I´n using 2.2 SVN from April. I installed the Version 1.1 of your plugin but only the vlc symbol appears when Turning TV on!?
I don´t have the version 2 from your plugin. Any Ideas? - I don´t want to change to the new MP Version.

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi stormbringer,

the v0.3 from download section include both 0.2.2.0 and svn and should work. If not send try to play a channel and send me the logs. :) (MP dir / log)

pac

I discovered the same problem while recording like you. Playback is OK but the recorded videos are very strange. I do not know if it is the same on the 0.2.2.0. I will keep an eye on it.

Right now I'm fighting with the OSD. See the screenshots on the first page. It works already not too bad. So stay tuned. I hope the next verion will also fix most of the common problems.

Greetz
kroko

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi stormbringer,

I uploaded a preview version 0.4 (first page) It's only for the svn. If you like try the new version

Press 1234# to change to channel 1234 in fullscreen mode
Press F3 (info) to display the OSD

The log files are located in the log folder of the MP.

Greetz
kroko

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Updated the preview on page 1. The compiler settings has been incorrect. Now it should word. Erase the dbox.xml in the MP folder if you update.

Greetz
kroko

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Hi Kroko
Tested new version - finally I can see TV now - but I´m not able to change the channel - get no bouquetts ?
I get no OSD (Info) , too. But when I´m pressing a number it will appear in the window - but nothing happens.
The recording quality is bad - you knew that already , right?
The OSD function looks good.
Keep this great work up

storm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom