Plugin: TvWishList for MP2 (1 Viewer)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Lehmden,
I was struggling with the conflict management on TVE 3.5. I will look on Sunday at TV3.0.
I was not able to get some skin functions working (moving up and down Tv wishes and deleting them by clicking at the buttons with the mouse) which did work before. Here I may need some help.
I will try to focus on TV 3.0 with the MPExtended part and download the latest version.

mm1352000,
it would be great if TvWishList functionality could be included directly into TVE 3.5. I am struggling with time right now and the code has become quite unreadable based on many attachments over the years.

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I was not able to install the latest MP2 version from
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-mia-rework-snapshot-2015-04-10.130385/

I am gettiong an error message as shown in the picture.

I tried many different things like complete deinstallation including manual delete of plugin directories or restart.
Google search and MP forum did not help me along, although this seems to have happened before:

I am using windows 8.1 and it says .net 4.5 is sinstalled. Any ideas?
The installer for 4.0 does not start (The windows event service indicates .net 4.0 is missing)

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    19.1 KB
  • Error2.JPG
    Error2.JPG
    37.9 KB

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
breese, thanks a lot. The installation now worked out of the box.
I am still struggling with the tvserver. I have both MP1 and MP2 now installed on Win8.1 64 bit, but my DVBS2 card is showing up only in the MP1 Tv server config.
In MP2 it is not initialized as shown in the picture.
I tried many different things like disabling the card in the MP1 TV server config, stopping the tv server in MP1, but nothing did help.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• Error3.JPG
    Error3.JPG
    129.4 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    The TV Server is 99,99999% identical to the one from MP1. If your DVBS2 card is working in MP1 then it must be working in MP2 NativeTV3.0 too. The error you're seeing normally is due to a different process using (and for this blocking) the card. It is possible that WMC (did not know if you have it on your Win8.1) or any other DVB program is doing this?
    Any chance to do a clean install on your server without MP1 at all? I can remember a long time ago I could not have TVE3.0 and TVE3.5 installed together on the same machine. Later it was working if only I've stopped the not needed TV server...

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Manually deactivating the Tvservice process in "services" and restarting the computer did work. I am now able to scan the TV channels. Thanks for your help!

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A quick update on today´s work. I installed tvwishlist and started with the tv server plugin.
    The custom SQL query does no more work with this setup. There are always 0 programs found
    I suspect that the sql database access does no more work by using

StringBuilder SqlSelectCommand = new StringBuilder();
    SqlSelectCommand.Append("select * from Program ");
    SqlSelectCommand.AppendFormat("where {0}", Expression);
    SqlSelectCommand.Append(" order by StartTime");
    SqlStatement stmt = new SqlBuilder(StatementType.Select, typeof(Program)).GetStatement(true);
    SqlStatement ManualJoinSQL = new SqlStatement(StatementType.Select, stmt.Command, SqlSelectCommand.ToString(),typeof(Program));
    myprogramlist = ObjectFactory.GetCollection<Program>(ManualJoinSQL.Execute());

I will try again tomorrow.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    SqlSelectCommand.AppendFormat("where {0}", Expression);
    As the MP2 version uses a Sqlite database, this can be the cause of incomptible queries. What kind of "Expression" do you pass to the query there? Does it contain string literals for dates? There I would expect possible problems, because different DBs use different default string formats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom