Plugin: TvWishList for MP2 (3 Viewers)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Btw, literals in query should be avoided as much as possible. Please try to use bind variables...

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    morpheus_xx, it was the date string. I got the TvServer plugin now working - thanks a lot! Now moving on with the client plugin

Attachments

• TvWishList.zip
      99.6 KB

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I got the version control working, but MPExtended is connecting me to the MP1 SQL database. I have not found in MPExtended how to change the database e.g. a gentle.config.
    Morpheus, could you point me to the source code of your SlimTv.NativeProvider?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Morpheus, could you point me to the source code of your SlimTv.NativeProvider?
    Do you mean the client side provider? It's here: https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...15/MediaPortal/Incubator/SlimTvNativeProvider. It's on client side the same for TVE3 and TVE3.5 on server side, as it communicates only with the MP2 server via UPnP

Then on server side there are 2 sources of code:
    1. The MP2 plugin (https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...lease_15/MediaPortal/Incubator/SlimTvService3) which references the TVE3 core via nuget packages
    2. The TVE3 code comes from this branch: https://github.com/morpheusxx/MediaPortal-1/commits/FEAT_TVE3_Sqlite, because I needed to add Sqlite support and fixed few issues.

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    morpheus_xx, thanks! Unfortunately i need to start from scratch with my native Tv provider, so this will take longer. I had a very old version not using UPNP.
    But I can use your plugin as a base and will just need to modify it.

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I made good progress on communication between TvServer and client plugin.
    However, I am struggling on the client plugin on a function which did work before:
    The .xaml file contains a listview definition by:

<ListView Name="TestListView" Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="1" ItemsSource="{Binding SkinItemList}" SelectionChanged="{CommandStencil Source={StaticResource Edit_GUI_Model}, Path=FocusedItemChanged}" Style="{ThemeResource MenuListViewStyle}">
    <ListView.Resources>
    <CommandBridge x:Key="Menu_Command" Command="{Binding Path=Command,Mode=OneTime}"/>
    </ListView.Resources>
    </ListView>

The method
    public void FocusedItemChanged(ListItem focusedListItem)

is no more recognized. I see an error message:
    [2015-07-13 21:59:59,698] [11438 ] [InputMgr ] [WARN ] - CommandBaseMarkupExtension: Could not find method, could not execute command ({CommandStencil Source=MediaPortal.Plugins.TvWishListMP2.Models.Edit_GUI,Path=FocusedItemChanged})

Any idea what i am doing wrong here?

Attachments

• TvWishListMP2.zip
      2.3 MB

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have completed the plugin, but the bad news is that I was not able to fix the problem in the previous post with the focused item in a listview.
    This means that it is no more possible to move up/down or delete the tvwishes on the main screen as well as display the information of a tvwish.

I know for certain that this was working in the older versions of MP2 before.

You can install the plugin (tvserver and client) by downloading and extracting Release.zip and running install.exe (I am not using yet the MP2 plugin installer). You need to select client MP2 and TV server MP2.

I have also attached the latest source code version of the client program (TvWishListMP2.zip) including skin and defaultstyle definition as I am hoping to get some help on why the Path=FocusedItemChanged is no more working.

Attachments

• TvWishList.Release.zip
      6.5 MB
    • TvWishListMP2.zip
      2.3 MB

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    morpheus_xx, thanks a lot in advance!
    I am using the method public void FocusedItemChanged(ListItem focusedListItem) in all my 3 screens
    TvWishListMain_GUI.xaml
    TvWishListEdit_GUI.xaml
    TvWishListResult_GUI.xaml

On the Main_GUI I have my own style defined for the listview items including the moveup, movedown and delete button.
    However, also on the Edit_GUI the method FocusedItemChanged cannot be found and for that screen I am using the default
    Style="{ThemeResource MenuListViewStyle}
    For none of the 3 screens the focus of a list view item can be detected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom