Polish language (1 Viewer)

CoolHammer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2004
    Finland
    Yes, same encoding when creating web pages ... it started with where xxx is number 228
    PS: when using this, take the encoding line off.

CoolHammer

elem

Portal Member
    November 10, 2004
    Poland
    No this isn't working...i run out of ideas why, maybe you could see if it will work on your sys i can send u this...language file and tell u what u must check

elem

Portal Member
    November 10, 2004
    Poland
    POLISH LANGUAGE sitll doesn't WORK
    i update MP to 0.0.0.13 and nothing maybe it's time to add somethhing like this: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=13848#13848

OK it's working now i use patches for russian language and polish characteras are now avaliable and translation should appear in about 3/4 days and it will be made for 0.0.013:)

THANX xoxol

4 Admins maybe its time to add this path which xoxol made to next reralise of MP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
    Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    hey, it`s a caching issue that happens rarely for a few minutes. Please keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again, thx
    hey, it`s a caching issue that happens rarely for a few minutes. Please keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again, thx
    On MEDIAPORTAL - a HTPC Media Center for free! - MEDIAPORTAL (language selected to english) in the "Updated Plugins & Skins"...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom