Portuguese (PT) translation (1 Viewer)

dncv

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
Maia
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Here is the Portuguese translation.
If someone find some errors please feel free to correct them.

Regards

Attachments

• pt-PT.xml
    19.3 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Here is the Portuguese translation.

You wouldn't happen to know anybody that can turn this into PT-BR for the Brazillian users?

I have no idea on the differences, but I'm guessing it compares to the way UK-English compares to US-English. So if worst comes to worst without offending anybody I'll just re-use your PT.xml file for PT-BR.xml as well until somebody steps up to correct it properly.

At least then all the languages are present and accounted for, so I can work on getting the next IMDb+ plugin released.

:D

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, added to SVN as "pt.xml" (did a test and that's the file being looked for).

Also added it as a copy for "pt-BR.xml", so now all languages that have IMDb+ scraper-script support are included.

Will try to get new IMDb+ plugin out this week.

dncv

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    Maia
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi RoChess.

I do not know anyone who can translate to Portuguese-Brazilian.
    Yes you are right you can compare the difference between the Portuguese from Portugal and Brazil,with the English from UK and US.
    Of course there are some difference but I think it´s quite understandable.

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
    Not sure if this is the correct section to post but is there any advantage in updating a Win 7 system to Win 10 I have run Win 7...
    Replies
    Views
    Please read here how to report problems.
    Please read here how to report problems.
    Before I start with the problem in detail, please confirm this is the correct thread for this issue. Server and client worked until...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom