PowerScheduler++ 1.4.0.x - Stable versions for MediaPortal 1.4 (5 Viewers)

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
December 9, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I don't know if the cards are detected but the show up fine in the device manager and in the TV Server's Manual Control it looks like in the screenshot posted above

Since they show up in the device manager they are detected by Windows. But, what I wondered was whether the cards become available to TV Server if you press 'Stop service' and then 'Start service' in the TV server configuration?

//W

Rasputin

Portal Pro
January 13, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
How do you put your computer into hibernate "manually" ?
What's the event you describe as "necessary" to wake up the computer?

Please post your config and your logs.

--- edith 25th february 2012 18:17 ----
strange that the supporttool show that im using driver 5.0 although i installed 5.7 N
i put the computer with the menuexit bar on the left hand side on the homescreen so hibernate.
nessecary if the computer has to record a tv show.

flow87

Portal Pro
January 15, 2009
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Huuu next big thing. I didn't change a thing and now:

TV Server goes to sleep. TV Server wakes up. TV Service running. Client seems to be hangig. I waint some time and viola TV Service is stopped Oo

flow87

Portal Pro
January 15, 2009
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
its driving me crazy. im now thinking about buying a standalone receiver.

i disabled standby options and cannot tune to any channel:

2012-02-27 20:06:19.774136 [(5)]: dvb: A useable TV Tuner cannot be found! Either the device no longer exists or it's in use by another application!
2012-02-27 20:06:19.774136 [(5)]: dvb:Decompose

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
December 9, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Flow87,

Well... Buying a standalone receiver is of course kind of a solution, but I can assure you that MP and FloppyDTV can work just fine together. Have you tried with just one card at a time?

//W

flow87

Portal Pro
January 15, 2009
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Comparing the Supporttool logs seems fine except the hw/fw version. next step is using the external power adapters

flow87

Portal Pro
January 15, 2009
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
So... today i used only one firedtv. I unplugged the otherone and disabled it in the tv server tab. In the manual control tab that card was shown as n/a from now on. I set tuners initialize delay to 30 and told powerscheduler to go to standby after 5 minutes.

at first i restartet and checked live tv. everything working fine. then i scheduled something, let the system go into standby and left home.

now as i came back i see that the system is still powered on and the tv service is stopped. I attached the TV.log. What went wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom