PowerScheduler++ test versions (1 Viewer)

Kariya

Portal Member
February 20, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: PowerScheduler++ Version 1.2.0.12 (RC2)

Please find attached my MediaPortal Logs.
Please enable extensive logging in PS++ client and server plugins and set logging level to "Debug" in MP config tool. Then send logs again.

Michael

I found the extensive logging flag but where can I change the logging level in MP config?

I adjusted the logging level (thx to DJ_Moren) and created new logs.

tom78

Portal Pro
August 10, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: PowerScheduler++ Version 1.2.0.12 (RC2)

Hello michael_t,

could you please modify your documentation for your plugin?
Under system configuration, there should be one additional point. That it's essential to disable RTC Alarm within the BIOS!
I spent a lot of time to find out that this was the reason why my system didn't wakeup from standby and i didn't find this information anywhere.

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany

I do not know what is the difference between the two log packages provided. The "Plugin" logs are full of errors from client plugins not running cleanly, so I had a look at the other logs. I could see that the PS++ client plugin did not run, but i cannot see why. The server plugin is running cleanly as far. Please check that the PS++ client plugin is really enabled in MP config and that it's "Extensive logging" is enabled too. Then send me new logs (but not the ones with all the buggy plugins enabled).

Michael

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
March 16, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi,

On my new install of Mp1.1.3 on Win7x32 I got this errormessage after install of Powerscheduler ++ 1.2.012. With the originalversion of the Powerscheduler there are nothing Errors.

Please, what happends ?

Best Regards
Haraldpeter

Attachments

• error.zip
    376 bytes

tom78

Portal Pro
August 10, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

Could someone please confirm a problem i have with power scheduler++?

When activating the checkbox "reinitialize tvservice on resume" in the advanced configuration tab (TV-Server configuration)
all scheduled recordings fail after resume from standby.

Steps to reproduce:
- activate checkbox
- schedule a recording
- send PC to standby (of course after the update interval)

What happens on my system:
PC wakes up at the correct time and tries to record the scheduled show, but tvservice can't tune the channel and the pc goes to sleep mode again after a while.

Under the following conditions recording works as it should:
- no standby between watching tv (or restart system) and the scheduled recording
- deactive checkbox

So, please check this out.

Well, now i had this problem with the checkbox deactivated, so it seems to be a tvservice-related problem.

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
March 16, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: PowerScheduler++ Testing Versions

Hi,

In order to get this error messages with Powerscheduler ++ i have reinstall MP TVserver with the original Powerscheduler.

No error Messages with this one. :eek:

Best regards
Harald

Kariya

Portal Member
February 20, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany

I do not know what is the difference between the two log packages provided. The "Plugin" logs are full of errors from client plugins not running cleanly, so I had a look at the other logs. I could see that the PS++ client plugin did not run, but i cannot see why. The server plugin is running cleanly as far. Please check that the PS++ client plugin is really enabled in MP config and that it's "Extensive logging" is enabled too. Then send me new logs (but not the ones with all the buggy plugins enabled).

Michael

I checked again the PS++ expert setting and realized that the most important flag was not set there :confused:

Now everything works fine, sorry for the confusion :sorry:

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: PowerScheduler++ Test Versions - 1.1.6.0 for MP 1.2.0 pre-beta

Hello michael_t,

i'm using the normal powerscheduler right now i'm happy with it. Now i just came to a point where the normal PS plugin can't help me. I need to monitor the network speed on a client ;-) is this possible with PS++?

woo73

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

tom78
    It seems that I have the same problem. But I don't know if the scheduler has caused it.
    I'm using hibernate and also "Reinitialize service on wakeup.

The recording start time was today at 07:45 o'clock. End time was 08:30 o'clock.
    Unfortunatelly, Watchdog didn't run.

The event log displays the following information (sorry, it's a German OS, so I tried to translate the log information):

System
    07:37:29 Das System wurde aus dem Energiesparmodus reaktiviert. -> OK, that's the plan
    (The system has been reactivated from energy saver mode)
    07:54:36 Das System wird in den Standbymodus versetzt. Grund: Anwendungs-API -> Oh oh , that's not the plan
    (The system has been set to energy saver mode. Reason: Application-API)

Application
    07:37:26 PowerEvent wurde vom Dienst erfolgreich verarbeitet.
    (PowerEvent has been handled successfully by service)
    07:54:36 PowerEvent wurde vom Dienst erfolgreich verarbeitet
    (PowerEvent has been handled successfully by service)

The event log doesn't shoy any errors.

Some ideas how to get more information for getting help?

woo73

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

woo73, tom78
    Please send logs, otherwise I cannot help you!

disaster123
    PowerScheduler++ uses the same network monitoring handler as PowerScheduler.

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom