415.9 KB

Vasilich

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    pls post the content of the folders "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\log\" and "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log\"

Vasilich

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Impossible de démarrer le service TVService sur l'ordinateur '.'. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Le service ou le groupe de dépendance n’a pas pu démarrer
    so it seems that TVService cannot start because it depends on MSSQL or MySQL service which isn't running.
    2. You have a lot of old plugins that are incompatible with MP1.3. Please backup your settings and try to do clean install of MP1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Replies
    Views
    thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use MPiviewer for ipad and that's what was important to me. it's nice to have taken the time for my problem which will undoubtedly be useful to others as well.
    thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use...
    Hello, I am trying to reinstall mediaportal 1.16 but I get an error message "no internet connection found! to continue the...
    Replies
    Views
    If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation MP2 - V2.4.1 - [solved] - MP2-V2.4.1 Installation crashes
    If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2...
    Greetings All - newbie here I'm getting an error when attempting to install MP2: Error 1064: An Exception occurred in the service...
    Replies
    Views
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
    It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
    Replies
    Views
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
    Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom