Sans titre.jpg
    415.9 KB

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
pls post the content of the folders "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\log\" and "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log\"

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Impossible de démarrer le service TVService sur l'ordinateur '.'. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Le service ou le groupe de dépendance n’a pas pu démarrer
so it seems that TVService cannot start because it depends on MSSQL or MySQL service which isn't running.
2. You have a lot of old plugins that are incompatible with MP1.3. Please backup your settings and try to do clean install of MP1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
Replies
Views
On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom