Problem with BasicHome Editor (1 Viewer)

AndreasK

Portal Member
February 23, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
I have a problem with the BasicHome Editor. When I open the editor, I received attached Error. What am I doing wrong?
Do I need to copy the programm into a special folder?

MP: 1.0.2.0

Andreas

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    5.1 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Could you please write down the location of you skin folder?

In the meanwhile you can use the bottom button to manually select the skin folder.

Thanks

Tgx

AndreasK

Portal Member
    February 23, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Problem with BasicHome Editor

Hi,

The skin folder is D:\Programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass Nova

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,
    I have a problem with the BasicHome Editor. When I open the editor, I received attached Error. What am I doing wrong?
    Do I need to copy the programm into a special folder?

MP: 1.0.2.0

Andreas
    I've just uploaded a new version of the basic home editor.
    It should fix the error.

Thanks

Tgx

Maaji

Portal Member
    November 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I get the same message when trying to open the "Black Glass Home Editor" (not nova). My skin is located in:

Code:
    C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Use the "Select Target Path" to find your skin folder.

Thanks

Tgx

Maaji

Portal Member
    November 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the response!

Ok. I did so. But when I select the Black Glass folder mentioned above the buttons in the editor are all empty. Is that correct? Do I have to select each button image from the Media directory? And which image do I have to select? The basichome_<number>.png or the _focus.png or _nofocus.png. Sorry for these basic questions but I found no howto or documentation which helped me out.

Thanks,
    Maaji

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Just select an image of your choice from whichever folder.

Thanks

Tgx

fabiolav

Portal Member
    May 26, 2008
    Napoli
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Changhing an image with the editor it doesn't changes in basic home view, but only in list view.
    bg_homefull.png is changed but not bg_basichomefull.png. Why? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread