1.27.0 Problem with delay of Lav Filters Audio (1 Viewer)

igormaiden

Portal Member
February 24, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Sorry, I have now seen the request for missing information
I use MadVR to play movies with the internal player, but the same thing happens in EVR too
with FFDShow audio there are no problems, the delay remains the one set
as audio output I use the integrated SPDIF
As mentioned above, version 1.24 does not have this problem
My Specs:
Asrock Z97 Extreme 4
I7 4790k
Nvidia GTX 1080 ti
16 Gb DDR3

Attachments

• MP 1.jpg
    MP 1.jpg
    228.5 KB
  • MP 2.jpg
    MP 2.jpg
    188.1 KB
  • Lav Audio.jpg
    Lav Audio.jpg
    117.6 KB
  • log.rar
    34.4 KB
Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yes, it seems to be a normal behavior (y)

1610911136832.png

I don't remember why but effectively, with LAV Audio, it's reset on start (each new start).
    Need to look at commit why, but it was because something was wrong I suppose.

In fact, there is an option to reset or not the audio delay now :)

1610911450709.png

The bottom one, can you try ? And thanks for reporting logs and screenshot :)

igormaiden

Portal Member
    February 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    thanks for reply, i had already seen that option but it has no effect when I watch a movie
    I did a test setting the maximum value (500ms) but the film was perfectly synchronized

UPDATE: something came to mind I tried adding the LAV Audio option in the Video Post Processing and it worked
    I don't know why I didn't think about it before :)

Attachments

• MP3.jpg
      MP3.jpg
      321.9 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, it seems to be a normal behavior (y)
    View attachment 207884
    you're really hunting me, are you? :)
    I don't remember why but effectively, with LAV Audio, it's reset on start (each new start).
    Need to look at commit why, but it was because something was wrong I suppose.

In fact, there is an option to reset or not the audio delay now :)
    That option had been there for a while, only thing I fixed is mediaportal actually using that setting

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    MP config : (Enabled the option)
    1611055224597.png

This is on start and setup 2000 ms (because in settings, I have 400ms for each step)
    madVR - 12-16-44.jpg

LAV Audio after stopping playback : (2000 ms remains)
    1611055154488.png

Another fresh start and it's ok
    madVR - 12-17-24.jpg
    (y)

So it's working on my DEV PC, will test on HTPC tonight :)
    Audio settings :
    1611055320694.png

Codec :
    1611055362481.png

Users who are viewing this thread