March 25, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I just installed Mediaportal
But when i start it , i get a screen witch gives: DEP blocks the program

How can i stop DEP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a setup and install on my laptop. Now I can test skin stuff and really get my hands dirty. Nereus is gorgeous, but definitely not made for a mouse or touch screen. I've got some suggestions for it, but I'll put...
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a...
Okay, so I've spent the past day and a half on the wiki and forums. I've forked MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2, downloaded a ton of...
Replies
Views
Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you fixed your problem.
Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you...
Hello to all I have a problem, my Mediaportal doesn't start anymore, there was a power cut while I was shutting down my PC and...
Replies
Views
Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows again and re-set it up today. This is the 3rd reset so I'm not confident, but the difference this time is perhaps that I was careful to install one thing at a time, and restart a lot.. the difference in...
Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows...
Hi everyone I purchased this mini PC: https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-atlas-z310-i3-mini-pc-windows-10/ and have installed the...
Replies
Views
I have the same Problem. Nearly evere Startup comming up from sleep of the HTPC this Problem!!!! Going to the Configuration Setup, Automaticconnection, Storing, starting MP. The Software is actual 1.28 This is absolutely shit!!!!
I have the same Problem. Nearly evere Startup comming up from sleep of the HTPC this Problem!!!! Going to the Configuration...
I've downloaded mpextended-service 0.6.0.4-emby-zip. Extracted it to find MPExtended-installer.Services.msi When I run the .msi...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 new user DE
"I've installed all this software on my desktop computer." is perhaps a clue. Is this PC somehow also physically connected to the smart TV? If not then you are going to struggle. The usual setup is that the PC running MP is connected to the TV with an HDMI cable so that to view the output from the PC you would switch the TV...
"I've installed all this software on my desktop computer." is perhaps a clue. Is this PC somehow also physically connected to...
Just installed MP2. When I click on the MP2 icon I get a full screen with the logo. No way to get out of it except to restart...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom