Processor goes on 100% when MP is turned on (1 Viewer)

kiki

January 4, 2006
Hello!
Can some one tell why my processor goes on 100% when I turn on MediaPortal.
I have Intel Celeron 2.0 and 380MB DDR

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Replies
Views
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I discovered that my other two Mediaportal Client PCs running Windows 10 would no longer work. I now have them both working and as I could not find any discussions on similar problems, I thought I would just post my...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom