Progress bar (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

• Article
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
DWHD, I take it back on further testing all buttons do work but except for the media control buttons require 2 and sometimes more mouse clicks, I do have Madvr enabled!
DWHD, I take it back on further testing all buttons do work but except for the media control buttons require 2 and sometimes more...
Was using default Wide skin in 1.23....tried 1.24 pre...and changed skin to Pure HD 1080. Transport bar still continues to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in Mediportal 1. This is useful to have always the 'overview' over times (already watched/ remaining time). Would it be possible to implement that behaviour? Thanks and best regards Fab55
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in...
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in...
Replies
Views
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom