• Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the quick response and yes that indeed fixed that annoying issue. Appreciate the help. Now I have to fix the mute and volume buttons on the remote. I assume MC was controlling those functions. I wonder what else on the remote needs fixing. Update: Seems one of the HID devices in Windows Device Manager was disabled. Once it...
    Thanks for the quick response and yes that indeed fixed that annoying issue. Appreciate the help. Now I have to fix the mute and...
    I have this remote that for some reason the buttons below the mute button on the remote goes to the Media Portal then it calls up...
    Replies
    Views
    upon a second look at MP Config, there is no latency setting... only "Repeat delay" and "Repeat speed" settings, not even in Windows is there a setting for latency for HID devices. If the remote doesn't have those settings in the MyHarmony setup, then there is no recourse. :(
    upon a second look at MP Config, there is no latency setting... only "Repeat delay" and "Repeat speed" settings, not even in...
    I have a Logitech Harmony 650 remote and Microsoft 1040 IR receiver which I used successfully for several years on a home-built PC...
    Replies
    Views
    Procedure lets say 98% complete :cool: I am happy that I can report, that the strange HID errors has gone. Sometimes - after years - it's good to take a complete bath to feel clean again :ROFLMAO::D:p:ROFLMAO:
    Procedure lets say 98% complete :cool: I am happy that I can report, that the strange HID errors has gone. Sometimes - after years...
    I need some Help on this - here is the description what happens: Start MP --> Start TV --> Push ChannelUp Now ChannelUp is...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Wiki Wiki broken DE
    sorry, havn't noticed it yesterday. It should be back online (Confluence crashed for whatever reason)
    sorry, havn't noticed it yesterday. It should be back online (Confluence crashed for whatever reason)
    Hi all, and thanks for the great work you do to make MediaPortal available as an open source and free software. As I'm currently...
    Replies
    Views
    I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
    I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
    As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom