PureVisionHD 1080 (15 Viewers)

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi.
    You need to edit basichome.xml. ...210 is for submenu only. Search for this control in basichome.xml:

and replace
    Code:
    <hyperlink>6</hyperlink>
    with:
    Code:
    <hyperlink>96742</hyperlink>
    and then Moving Pictures is started instead of MyVideos.

All OK, but only with PVHD 6.2 default skin.
    I don't find this command line in basichome.xml Horizon Theme.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, you're right. it seems as if the main buttons are moved to the "BasicHomeWorldWeather.xml" and "BasicHomeWorldWeatherLite.xml" as they are responsible for navigation, depending on which weather plugin you use...
    So you need to edit one (or both) of them (depends if you use WorldWeatherLite or not). Go and find the control with "<id>210</id>" and replace "hyperlink>6</hyperlink>" with "<hyperlink>96742</hyperlink>" in this control.

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    1/ I do like the Disk bargraph for the DriveFreeSpace plugin and wonder if it can have a display for another drive? (the one my recordings are on) or can it be pointed at another drive instead of C:
    You have to configure this in the DriveFreeSpace plugin ;)
    Sorry I didn't make myself clear, I have all active drives configured and they all show up in the skin with free space numbers, I was referring to the red and green bargraph above the numbers which only shows the first monitored drive. My question is can there be more than one bargraph? Thanks

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    My question is can there be more than one bargraph?
    Ahh, OK ;)
    Yes, there could be more than one graph, but then you have to do it manually in the xml.
    As a skin should be suitable for all kinds of setups, the one-bar-solution is the only possible way to fit most of the use cases ;)

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    OK, you're right. it seems as if the main buttons are moved to the "BasicHomeWorldWeather.xml" and "BasicHomeWorldWeatherLite.xml" as they are responsible for navigation, depending on which weather plugin you use...
    So you need to edit one (or both) of them (depends if you use WorldWeatherLite or not). Go and find the control with "<id>210</id>" and replace "hyperlink>6</hyperlink>" with "<hyperlink>96742</hyperlink>" in this control.
    Perfect :)
    Thanks

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have a small problem with LatestMediaHandler plugin/latest added tv recordings.
    I don't see any tv program recordered.
    Same issue with StreamedMP and Oneportal skin (a like to use more than one skin :)).

No problem with latest added pictures/latest added movies (moving pictures)/latest added series (tvseries)/latest added music

I have to do something special for recorered TV?

Thanks

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    PureVisionHD 1080 v 6.3 is online (download ::: HERE ::: )
    • NEW! Activate/deactivate display of analog clock and plugin icon in upper left
    • NEW! Activate/deactivate FastAccess menu integrated in topbar
    • NEW! Notification when new skin version is available with button for direct install
    • Added FastAccess menu to topbar, so access to the most important plugins is available on every screen
    • Updated skin translations for GUI settings and Skin Help screens (German, English, Dutch, French, Italian and Spanish)
    • Full support of new Trailers plugin
    • Full support of new MP Photo Slideshow plugin
    • New GFX for buttons
    • New font for titles
    Have fun ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom