catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Pat Clark: Pls try this topbar.xml.
    I removed all visibilities (except for fastaccess enabled), removed Weather button, inserted TV Program button instead ;)
    Now this MUST work under any circumstances ;)

Attachments

• topbar.xml
      18.3 KB

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes, it does in default theme. It displays and all buttons work except Online Videos which had no effect. (It's not installed.)

Earlier today, I tried the original again, with a thorough de-install (I deleted the skin's dir completely) and re-install. I verified the cache was cleared, verified the topbar was dated 11/15, ran config, and ran MP. Topbar appeared as expected, but only the buttons before Online Videos worked. I waited a loooong time to see if it was just being sluggish, double clicked, etc. No lock up, just no effect.

That's when I used this test topbar. Copied, cleared cache, and ran. (My last modified version is similar, and it also worked last night.)

Then I changed theme to horizon (with MP config). The bar appears with buttons but no text, as yesterday. Clicking has no effect. The skin settings are enabled. Then stopped, cleared cache, and restarted. No change.

Last edited:

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I found the Horizon issue. The references.xml does not contain topbarbutton style. Added it, and the replacement topbar.xml works now.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    After upgrade to 6.3.0 (standard):
    1. comskip data no longer available for TV
    2. infobar is intermittently blank
    3 tv selection frame button rolls over the movies button

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I found the Horizon issue. The references.xml does not contain topbarbutton style. Added it, and the replacement topbar.xml works now.
    i use Horizon Theme too. How to get topbarbutton to works?
    Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1385106620][/DOUBLEPOST]@catavolt
    After upgrade to 6.3 the latest TVSeries is empty (with 6.2 works fine). My last added serie is very old, can be this the problem?

Latest recordings is empty too, bat this is my storical problems (with all skins and all review :mad:)
    Can you post your LatestMediaHandler settings please?

Thanks

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm, very strange indeed - here all the references.xmls in all themes have the topbarbutton style...
    Starting to think that the mpe1 file was compiled from the wrong version (as I have different test/experimental versions here)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom