PureVisionHD 1080 (3 Viewers)

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I noticed a few problems with 7.3:

1. I have to select Background: Standard in settings every time MP is restarted. Otherwise there is black background in Basic Home instead of nice background images.

2. WorldNews Ticker is activated when it is disabled in the menu, and deactivated when it is enabled. Should it be opposite?

3. I could not find the option to disable recently added videos on My Videos screen.

4. If would be nice if BasicHome Editor for sub-menu buttons start from the corresponding Cathegory, not from My Tv None (to speed up configuration).

And a question: where are the settings saved now? I want to clone the configuration to another machine.

Thank you!!

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1. I have to select Background: Standard in settings every time MP is restarted. Otherwise there is black background in Basic Home instead of nice background images.
    Works correct and perfect here (and with all beta testers!)
    2. WorldNews Ticker is activated when it is disabled in the menu, and deactivated when it is enabled. Should it be opposite?
    Again: works correct here and with all beta testers ;)
    3. I could not find the option to disable recently added videos on My Videos screen.
    In config of LatestMediaHandler - make sure you have the latest version installed ;)
    4. If would be nice if BasicHome Editor for sub-menu buttons start from the corresponding Cathegory, not from My Tv None (to speed up configuration).
    Not possible because of the overall structure of BasicHome Editor ;)
    And a question: where are the settings saved now? I want to clone the configuration to another machine.
    As usual in SkinSettings.xml.

liteglow

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi

I`m sorry to say that the latest update f***ed up my so great working mediaportal :(
    Was scared that this could happen, as it often have before after updates...... but I thought this time it had to be working !

What happen is that in my menu (I use Horizon) , when I am in the >music< MP window is actually "movie" .. and when I am in >games< MP is actually in "music" .. sorry I got no log as everything else work fine, but the menus is visually f***ed up.

I try to go to the editor but everything is fine there..

any idea, or should I go on and gather logs ?

cheers :) we will fix this right... ?

liteglow

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    not so sure how I send you a file, so I uploaded it to google disk:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0JjZMr8e2YgdHpwVmI1VmxHanM/view?usp=sharing

After some more use, it seems like there is a bright blue when hovering above each menu, but also there is a darker blue shadow above the next listing.
    dont know if that did make any sense, I can try to upload a video on youtube.
    It also feels like something is missing from the menu ? but I cant figure out what.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @liteglow and all concerned:
    Here a "standard" SkinSettings.xml that should solve all problems described above ;)
    Pls. copy this XML into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\PureVisionHD 1080 (overwrite existing one), then go to Settings GUI, open the BasicHome Editor and make your adjustments for the different menus you´ll like to see.
    Don´t forget to also adjust the other settings according to your needs.
    The problem with SkinSettings.xml is known by the team (either the skinner delivers one and overrides the previous user settings, or the skinner does not deliver one, and the above mentioned problems occur), and we´ll hopefully find a solution soon ;)

Attachments

• SkinSettings.xml
      2.7 KB

liteglow

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Sorry but that did not help.
    I still have 1 blue square under the menu, and 1 more on the side of that one.
    So the menu (after i replace the xml file) and changed everything back to how it was, it still is the same bug.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry but that did not help.
    I still have 1 blue square under the menu, and 1 more on the side of that one.
    So the menu (after i replace the xml file) and changed everything back to how it was, it still is the same bug.
    Screenshots please ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @liteglow :
    Are you using Argus TV???
    Then you need this BasicHomeEditorDefines.xml (goes into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\PureVisionHD 1080 - overwrite) ;)
    Just had the same case in the German forum ;)

Attachments

• BasicHomeEditorDefines.xml
      188.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom