PureVisionHD 1080 (1 Viewer)

Tracy Oakley

Portal Member
January 23, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I took a look at ShortCutter. It doesn't appear to have the ability to shell out to an external application though. I'm needing some way to launch an external app. Either by using the top bar control or with the basic home screen.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction to add the multishortcut plugin to the Basic Home screen
    + 1
    Thanks ;):)
    Hi guys, I added an instance of MultiShortcut plugin to BasicHome Editor (you´ll find it as 16th item under HOME) ;)
    IMPORTANT: You must set the ID of the desired multishortcut to 8696 and name the DLL to MultiShortcut.dll.
    If you need more you will have to switch to classic home because I can´t account for the amount of plugins you can create nor their id numbers as it creates them on the fly.
    Pls. try the attached BasicHomeEditorDefines.xml (copy into your skin folder, overwrite the existing one) and report back ;)

Attachments

• BasicHomeEditorDefines.xml
      194.5 KB
    Last edited:

Tracy Oakley

Portal Member
    January 23, 2015
    Home Country
    I added the file and now see the option in the editor. I also set the ID for the plugin to 8969. It shows as unavailable in the editor. Am I missing something?

After looking at your config file, it appears that the ID needs to be 8696? I also tried that, but still no go.

Last edited:

Tracy Oakley

Portal Member
    January 23, 2015
    Home Country
    I figured it out. The MultiShortcut DLL needs to be named exactly as "Multishortcut.dll" and the ID needs to be 8696. It is working exactly like I need it to work.
    Thank you!

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I figured it out. The MultiShortcut DLL needs to be named exactly as "Multishortcut.dll" and the ID needs to be 8696. It is working exactly like I need it to work.
    Thank you!
    THX Tracy (y) I´m sorry for the wrong ID in my post above :cry: I changed the text accordingly ;)
    Nice that it works for you ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    due to updates for different plugins and some enhancements in PVHD itself, please find attached a cumulative update for your favourite skin :D
    Just copy the content of the ZIP file directly into your PVHD folder (overwrite), clear the skin cache (delete the folder PureVisionHD 1080 in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache) and restart MP.

The most important changes are:
    • completely reworked WorldClock to display all the new available clocks
    • added one instance of MultiShortcut to BasicHome Editor (details here)
    • Some new GFX
    • bugfixes

Enjoy ;)

Attachments

• Cumulative Update PureVisionHD 1080.zip
      4.6 MB

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I found some bugs, but BEFORE your last updates.

1) Brave New World: i get only the exit menu. I can not enter the other menus'
    2) ........ now i'm at work. later I will be more precise :D
    3) ........ now i'm at work. later I will be more precise :D
    4) ........ now i'm at work. later I will be more precise :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom