catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @liteglow :
    I just downloaded your skin settings you uploaded.
    I cannot find any problem with that - except that you have activated a lot of plugins (just like me) ;)
    *** EDIT *** I´d suggerst the following:
    Completely delete PVHD (the whole folder), then install from scratch, replace the files I posted above, an re-configure from scratch ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here are the updated skin files for PureVisionHD 1080 for latest Trakt 5.3.1 featuring the new GUI windows TV, Movies and Lists as well as the popular sections ;)

Attachments

• Trakt Skin Files for PureVisionHD 1080.zip
      68.3 KB
    Last edited:

liteglow

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Don't know if this is the right place to ask. But can I delete this files?? My HD have only 20mb free space. This files is consuming tons og gb.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-18-21-16-05.png
      Screenshot_2015-04-18-21-16-05.png
      702.9 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Don't know if this is the right place to ask. But can I delete this files?? My HD have only 20mb free space. This files is consuming tons og gb.
    Well, those are the splitters for OnlineVideos and other plugins to determine the URL to play trailers and videos.
    If you don´t need that function, you may delete them....

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You can safely delete those files. The are memory dumps from the url source splitter, but they are only generated when you get errors i think, there might be some problem with your installation.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    MP 1.12 will be released very soon, and I just released PureVisionHD 1080 v. 7.4 ;)
    Download ::: HERE :::

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you already configured PureVisionHD 1080 with the new universal BasicHome Editor form last version, you should copy the file SkinSettings.xml from your PureVisionHD 1080 folder into a safe location! After installing PureVisionHD 1080, copy this file back into PureVisionHD 1080 folder (overwrite) to preserve your skin settings!
    [/COLOR]

This is due to a lack in MP installer preserving already existent SkinSettings.xml - hope the team will find a solution soon for this problem ;)

Hope you´ll enjoy the new version - and if so, you still may donate to support the further development of your favourite skin ;)

PS: I´ll be away from 20. May until 20. August (visiting our second home in Nasca, Peru), so answering your posts may be somewhat delayed ;)

Last edited:

Tracy Oakley

Portal Member
    January 23, 2015
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Catavolt,
    I hope you enjoyed your time away for the summer.

I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction to add the multishortcut plugin to the Basic Home screen (or any other way to launch an external app from MP). I did see some earlier posts in this thread, but they appear to have been for earlier versions.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom