catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    today the team released MP 1.13.0 Pre Release, so I released the new PureVisionHD 1080 version 7.5 ::: HERE ::: :D
    There are a lot of new features you´ll hopefully enjoy:
    • Brave New World submenus now support 7 items instead of 5
    • New layout for Brave New World: "Horizontal Text only" - allowing fanart on BasicHome
    • New layout for Horizon and Horizon Up
    • Standard SkinSettings.xml provided for first time users - for all other users the skin settings are kept intact
    • Completely re-designed Settings screens
    • Unwatched items in list views of MyVideos, MovingPictures, MyFilms and TV Series now have a different background colour
    • Direct access of latest media items for mvCentral, MyPictures and Trakt as well as display of plot or artist biography for TV Recordings, MyVideos, MovingPictures, MyFilms, MyMusic and mvCentral (needs LatestMediaHandler 2.3.0.51 !)
    • Added full support of latest Trakt version 5.6.1 incl. Trending Movies/Shows on BasicHome
    • Updated skin translations for GUI settings and Skin Help screens (German, English, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, added all other languages in English only to avoid wrong display)
    • New GFX in different places
    These screenshots show some of the new features:

09-16-21.jpg 09-16-29.jpg 09-16-49.jpg 09-16-55.jpg 09-17-07.jpg 09-17-25.jpg 09-18-03.jpg 09-18-14.jpg 09-18-14.jpg 09-18-20.jpg 09-18-33.jpg 09-18-54.jpg 09-19-11.jpg 09-19-28.jpg 09-19-57.jpg 09-21-06.jpg

Thanks to the devs the bug with the sometimes wrong display in Brave New World (the same items on the right side) was fixed - it was a bug in MP and not in the skin :D (y) - therefore you should use MP 1.13.0 Pre Release :D

And now: Download and install PVHD 1080 7.5 and have fun with your favourite skin and MP 1.13.0 Pre Release ;)

Last edited:

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi @catavolt !
    Will you also give us a new version of PureVisionHD Xmas Edition.
    You know Xmas is comming - and you have to be Santavolt again ;)
    My wife and I LOVE (REALLY!!!) LOVE:love: that skin - It's so much christmas feeling :D -the world a good safe warm peaceful place to live in-

I choose PureVisionHD Xmas Edition 2014 some days ago, but some things do not seem to work anymore ie. the carousel...
    So please could you take a look at it?:notworthy:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @catavolt !
    Will you also give us a new version of PureVisionHD Xmas Edition.
    You know Xmas is comming - and you have to be Santavolt again ;)
    My wife and I LOVE (REALLY!!!) LOVE:love: that skin - It's so much christmas feeling :D -the world a good safe warm peaceful place to live in-

I choose PureVisionHD Xmas Edition 2014 some days ago, but some things do not seem to work anymore ie. the carousel...
    So please could you take a look at it?:notworthy:
    You´re faster than I - just uploading the new version 2015 with all the new features and functions described above for PVHD 1080 v. 7.5 - so stay tuned and wait about 15 minutes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom