catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    pls find attached the ZIP with the latest fixes, especially TV OSDs (drop into your PVHD folder (overwrite)).
    I reworked the TV OSDs, so all of them now display the recording icon for actually recorded channels in front of the channel name:

10-36-33.jpg 10-36-40.jpg 10-36-43.jpg 10-36-55.jpg 10-37-09.jpg 10-37-17.jpg
    From left to right: initial TV OSD - expanded TV OSD - initial TV OSD with actual recordings info - F3 TV OSD - initial Pause OSD - Pause OSD

The following screenshots are from another channel while recording the one from above:

10-38-11.jpg 10-38-27.jpg 10-38-36.jpg 10-38-43.jpg 10-39-02.jpg 10-39-10.jpg
    From left to right: initial TV OSD - expanded TV OSD - initial TV OSD with actual recordings info - F3 TV OSD - initial Pause OSD - Pause OSD

If the background of the Pause OSD disappears (after the time you specified in MP Config or GUI), the red dot with recorded channel information and the Pause icon stay on screen keeping you always informed about ongoing recordings.

This all only works with LatestMediaHandler installed/activated as shown in former post(s).

Please keep in mind:
    The red dot with recording count and recording info is not a MP function, it´s a function I developed on demand of @CyberSimian for DefaultWideHD and PureVisionHD using the possibilities of the skin engine and the help of @ajs and his LatestMediaHandler plugin.
    There is no guarantee that it works on your system as shown in the screenshots above (for reasons of different configuration etc. ).

Attachments

• PureVisionHD Fixes.zip
      74.5 KB

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Many THX for all your hard work.
    If we don't know MP is recording right now, we will never know !

zz1.png zz2.png zz3.png

Please keep in mind:
    The red dot with recording count and recording info is not a MP function, it´s a function I developed on demand of @CyberSimian for DefaultWideHD and PureVisionHD using the possibilities of the skin engine and the help of @ajs and his LatestMediaHandler plugin.
    There is no guarantee that it works on your system as shown in the screenshots above (for reasons of different configuration etc. ).

I don't want to remove all the hard work of CyberSimian and ajs

But maybe a day, we will be able to discuss for a code integration in MP (I mean a sort of OnEvenHandler(RecordStart)).
    Thus, we don't need to wait 5 minutes (even on first record), nor going in main menu to have red dot correct immediatly...
    Therefore, this is not in (this great) skin post, we have to discuss...

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Finally, even if we have differents POV, Catavolt made many changes in his skin.
    Now, TV-Series and MovingPictures are localized (I mean translation languages).
    The BasicHome (better than classic home for me) can be amended more than before !
    Then, no need to be rude, it was never case on my side but, I can understand that it can be included (and understood) like that.
    I'm like this, I can't change so, if you can understand this, may be some days, months, years to come up, you will understand...

Krimskrams34

Portal Pro
    July 2, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Catavolt,

First of all congratulations to your very professional looking and multifunctional TV-OSD, which is really comfortable to work with.:) Being already earlier mentioned in the forum, I also found out that multichannel audio is not properly supported yet. In comparison with my tv receiver I also noticed that subtitles which were not available are nevertheless shown as available in the OSD. Would it be possible to fix these issues in the future?

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    I found something in MP-TvSeries screen.
    When we are with defaultwide HD screen, we have the season (saison) information :

zz1.png

But not with PureVision HD where, Episode is displayed 2 times :

zz2.png

Is it possible to have change ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom