PureVisionHD 1080 (9 Viewers)

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Regarding Star Wars...loved the original movie, & some of the newer ones: not so much the prequel trilogy, or certain aspects of the original 2nd & third movies (eg. Ewoks & Ja-Ja Binks). A bit too kiddy-flic for me. I prefer a more serious tone to sci-fi genre. That's why I rate The Expanse so high: the best sci-fi in 15-20 years.

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @1gkar If you want the background changes according to the tiles category, copy this:
    XML:
    <control Style="BasicHomeBackdrop">
          <type>image</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <texture>#(string.format('{0}.background',#editor.main.use.5))</texture>
          <visible>string.equals(#skin.background,Standard)</visible>
        </control>
        <control Style="BasicHomeBackdrop">
          <type>image</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <texture>Animations\BasicHome\news.jpg</texture>
          <visible>string.equals(#skin.background,Standard)+Control.hasFocus(1111)</visible>
        </control>
    into your BasicHome.xml of SmartOne replacing the first Backgound control ;)
    Hi catavolt,

I must have done something basic wrong. What exactly is this section of code supposed to achieve?
    I replaced the section, as you described, in SmartOne theme, 'BasicHome.xml' file. The section I copied out was:

BasicHome.jpg

Once I overwrote this section, it just showed plugins.jpg background on ALL tiles.
    Apologies for my lack of understanding in this area, of your great skin.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Once I overwrote this section, it just showed plugins.jpg background on ALL tiles.
    Ouch! My fault! The line for the texture must be:

<texture>#(string.format('{0}.background',#editor.smartone.use.5))</texture>

You have done all correct, so pls. replace the relevant line with the one from above. Sorry :oops:

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    (y) @catavolt

That worked. Cheers.

OK. As I don't want the same background image for 4 or 5 different sections (eg. videos, TVSeries, Trakt, etc.) can someone please tell me which *.xml file I need to amend the background image, from videos.jpg to *{the relevant tile name}.jpg?

Let's say I have an image file, 'MovingPictures.jpg', which file do I need to search to replace this to have it show as the background image, when I scroll to the Moving Pictures tile, inside MP? I am assuming I have to overwrite a file, 'Videos.jpg' (as this is the default file that is shown for the various sections -listed above.

I have searched all the various movingPictures*.xml files inside the main skin folder, as well as the ones inside the the 'Smart One' theme folder.
    So, I am stymied:confused::confused:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks, we just released MP 1.24 Final, so you´ll find the new release PureVisionHD 1080 v. 9.8 ::: HERE :::
    Most important changes besides the ones discussed here and those necessary for the new MP version are:
    • New design of Horizon and Horizon Up BasicHome buttons
    • New design of OSDs
    • Added a lot of new category backgrounds (e.g. TVSeries, MovingPictures, MyFilms, ShowTimes, Radio and many more!)
    • Category backgrounds can now be shown in Smart One as well (via a new setting option in Settings-GUI-Skin)
    • Full support for new TVSeries Artwork Chooser
    • New GFX in different areas
    Hope you´ll like it ;)

Last edited:

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @catavolt
    A question regarding the latest version: I do like the changes, especially the ones around the backgrounds -top work (y):cool:
    Is this version designed to work with MP1.22? If not, then I won't worry about submitting logs. If it is, then there appear to be some issues within the Recorded TV area. Most notably an inability to delete both individual recorded TV programmes, as well as multiple episodes.
    As I said, I'll await a response as to whether to proceed further.
    Great work, once again.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is this version designed to work with MP1.22?
    It works from 1.7 upwards ;)
    Most notably an inability to delete both individual recorded TV programmes, as well as multiple episodes
    I read somewhere in the forum(s) that different users have the same problem. Maybe you search for it?
    BTW: Here everything works fine, even deletion of TV recordings ;)

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ouch! My fault, this time.
    I had adjusted the 'dialogYesNo.xml' file to default 'Yes', but incorrectly changed wrong line.o_O
    Once I went back & rechecked, as the earlier version worked fine, I found the :rolleyes: error.
    Apologies for time-wasting.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    I just made a new install on my dev computer.
    I found that spectrum plugin is an older one (with config bug).
    Can you integrate the newer one 2.0.0.8 in 9.8+ ?

Attachments

• SpectrumAnalyzer.rar
      122.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom