PureVisionHD 1080 (4 Viewers)

Tim B

Portal Member
December 31, 2017
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm trying out PVHD, and like the features and flexibility overall. Using the horizon up theme.

I've bumped up against a couple of issues with BasicHome editor in this skin:

1. I've had a couple of times when I made a lot of changes but they didn't "stick". I went back into the editor and all of the defaults were back.

2. I tried to add the MP exit options to a sub-menu under settings (Settings ^ Exit MediaPortal Options). When back in the main UI, the sub menu was there, but selecting it did nothing.

Also, in the settings menus in general, sometimes it seems to lose track of the "caret", aka where I am at in the navigation. It will back out two levels, then I can't get to a submenu without backing all the way out and starting the navigation from the top. This is fairly rare (I saw this more in the Default Wide skin included with MP).

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Tim, sorry for the late reply ;)
    Pls always make sure when changing settings in BasicHome Editor that you close the editor before you go back to basic home.
    I fixed the navigation issue in PVHD 10.0 (coming when we will release MP 1.25 Final)

Tim B

Portal Member
    December 31, 2017
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Pls always make sure when changing settings in BasicHome Editor that you close the editor before you go back to basic home.

By close, do you mean to go up to the Basic Home Editor "button" at the top and deactivate it (to go back to basic skin settings)? Is that the step that writes the changes?

I fixed the navigation issue in PVHD 10.0 (coming when we will release MP 1.25 Final)

Thank you!

1.25 has been in pre-release for a month, so I'm guessing that will be any day unless there is some head-scratcher bug.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,
    I just launched Online Video plugin.
    Is it possible to reduce the list item ?
    Then for example, put the preview video window lower in the screen.
    This, to avoid overlap with title and weather plugin ?

zz1.png

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    May be is it normal (or also fixed in the next release) but,
    When I add to favorites, stars always stay here (even when go back to main menu and, reenter to the plugin) :

zz1.png

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks, we just released MP 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition with a lot of new features and corrections, so you´ll find the new release PureVisionHD 1080 v. 10.0 ::: HERE :::

Most important changes besides the ones discussed here and those necessary for the new MP version are:
    • Only one splashscreen for all themes - now with version number and edition text
    • Re-added Skin Default with corrected navigation and full support of plugin backgrounds
    • Plugin backgrounds can now be shown in Smart One as well (via a new setting option in Settings GUI Skin)
    • Full support for new EXIF details in MyPictures including new F3 Info in slideshows
    • Fixed all OnlineVideos screens
    • Fixed navigation issues in all Settings screens
    • Added a new option in Skin Settings - Use on your own risk!
    • New GFX in different areas
    Hope you´ll like it ;)
    PS: If you don´t upgrade your MP to 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition you may have display problems with EXIF data in MyPictures ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom