Rar Mount 3 for MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

antond

December 16, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Really great plugin!
Works perfect with MP TV-Series and Moving Picture Plugin.

My problem is tho that it dont return the memory it allocates...
Have tried to use the "Unmount all"-feature but MP still allocate all that memory.

I use MP 1.1.0 Alpha and the newest Rar Mount 3.

Edit:
Might be a Windows 7 issue. The plugin works on my other computer with Vista...

unalterable

Portal Member
September 25, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi there... using Win7... using dokan x64 and rarmount without dokan drivers. Only way i could get it working...

Wonderful... all working perfectly... except when i have a movie in 2 halves... CD1 and CD2. Only a problem inside Moving Pictures. CD1 comes to an end and Moving Pictures instantly mounts CD2 i click on the mounted avi and *POP* mediaportal quits.

is this perhaps to do with the instant second mount?

I've tried everything... if i hit ".." it quits. If i hit "Dismount" the i'm asked "current archive" or "all", either option and it quits. Once CD1 ends there's nothing i can do... MediaPortal WILL quit.

I'm thinking Dokan freaks at being asked by Moving Pictures2 things at once. Fair enough... but how can i solve this annoying problem. There are no useful "Ask before playing second file" in Moving Pictures. And i know nothing about dokan. BTW if i play it in the regular video library all worked fine presumably because i have to play the CDs one at a time.

Anyone?

bozzo70

Portal Pro
November 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi..

I have XP and MP 1.1 Alpha installed and rarmount. When i watch in movies it works like a charm, but if I instal moving Pictures and try it wont work. Tried several version with moving pictures same with all.
Someone have any ideas ?

senilix

Portal Member
October 18, 2008
norway
Home Country
Norway Norway
hi
been using it for a while now.... it's a show stopper for me if this is not working :)
has been working greate up to svn23831

now i'm getting:

Unable to play: starwars.avi

VIDEO CODEC: XVID
AUDIO CODEC: MPEG-1 AUDIO LAYER 3

After this, the screen stays black. i have to press the home button.
to get it back to the menu.

any ideas??
if i decomresses it, it plays.

jackjson

Portal Pro
December 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
hi no solution as of yet here.....
i just reposted the bug on the forum at rarmount.com.

Sorry guys. I don't have the time to fully maintain this project right now. I will probably reinstall my HTPC and have another look at the RAR mounting when MediaPortal 1.1 is released.
If any of you want to continue the development of this plugin, just mail/PM me and I will send you the source code.

Moelito

Portal Member
September 17, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Got the same error massage as senilix.

VIDEO CODEC: XVID
AUDIO CODEC: MPEG-1 AUDIO LAYER 3

Same here but ONLY for movies with the rar files named xyz0.rar, xyz1.rar xyz2.rar and so on.
If the rar files are named xyz.r00, xyz.r01, xyx.r02 .... it still works without any problem.

mr_boney

January 17, 2009
I have another problem, .mkv file works, but not dvd.
Mountig an dvd just gives me RarMount3: Playing file I:\barnaskrik_och_jakelskap-obscure\barnaskrik_och_jakelskap-obscure.img
2010-01-17 15:08:12.962721 [Info.][MPMain]: RarMount3: Trying to mount file I:\barnaskrik_och_jakelskap-obscure\barnaskrik_och_jakelskap-obscure.img
2010-01-17 15:08:12.986723 [Info.][MPMain]: g_Player.Process() player stopped...

Any ideas ??
I can mount the img with daemon and it plays in mediaportal, OS=windows 7

//Mattias

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom