Ready for Testing - PowerScheduler++ integrated in MediaPortal 1.4 (1 Viewer)

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi seco,
can you release an setup + a dummy PS++ config file for use MPEI PS++ ( for test if MPEI is uninstalled)
Than ks
Just add this node to the other <PackageClass> nodes in the InstalledExtensions.xml file, then MPEI thinks it has installed PS++. On installation of the PS++ integrated MP this will be removed again...

Michael

Attachments

• PS++ section.xml
    7.7 KB
Last edited:

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    So, tested
    I have installed the last powerschedule++ from MPEI
    so,
    - deploy tool uninstall info related to PS++ in MPEI = OK
    - MP installation replace PS++ by PS = OK
    - Plugins are not activated ( in Mp and TVE) if was used before install = BAD
    - Setting files are saved/restored = OK

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Verify installation The PowerScheduler++ in this test build will show up as "PowerScheduler" (not "PowerScheduler++"). Run both server and client configuration and check the PowerScheduler plugins' version. It should be 1.4.0.928.
    Checked, worked. Server client version correct, where do I check plugin version?

Since I use PS++ for ages now on my htpc, it just works. But what I get on my notebook after a clean install and pretty often in my htpc when standby is handled by windows.
    Code:
    [DRIVER] \FileSystem\srvnet
    From what I've read there is no way to get round this!? But imho this is not a good situation. I guess you set to windows handling as default for a reason. But at least for me it don't work properly then. Setting PS++ to do the standby handling and all is good. So maybe defaulting back to ps handling? Or do you have an idea how to get rid of that problem?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I installed the test version.

It installed 1.4.0.928. No issues.

Attachments

• ps mp.jpg
      ps mp.jpg
      107.3 KB
    • ps tv.JPG
      ps tv.JPG
      71.1 KB

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    installed version 1.4.0.928 clean install and got the following -

Capture.JPG

Checked mepo config and extension installer and it failed to install titan extended -

Capture2.JPG

however i installed titan extended via extension installer and it installed fine.

The version numbers of powerscheduler plugin are as you expect them to be and seems to be working again as expected.

version.jpg

Dont know if its relevant just to this install or not but, also when i tried to update the skin from inside mediaportal after installing titan extended, i could select the update button at the bottom of my screen with either the keyboard or mouse but it would not start the update, it just went back to the same home screen with the button sat waiting for me to action it again.

Logs attached.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I also had the same issue with the skin. But I didn't find it relevant to mention. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom