Record Path (1 Viewer)

tucholka

Portal Member
April 10, 2007
Where do I change the path that mediaportal puts recorded shows?

I want to set the path to F:\Recordings

mfalk

Portal Pro
July 10, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
In the mediaportal setup

Under Television -> Capture Cards, then select your card and hit Edit, on the first page of the windows that opens you can set it :)

br
Michael

tucholka

Portal Member
April 10, 2007
Excellent, This helped out a lot. I have the Hauppauge WinTV PVR 500, and I did edit them both. Working great, and recording to my secondary hard drive :)

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

On the assumption you are using an OTA/Cable or Sat tuner then no internet connection is required for live TV recordings. BUT only if you already have Media Portal fully installed and functional. For all practical purposes you will need an internet connection to get Media Portal properly installed on a PC! Yes.
On the assumption you are using an OTA/Cable or Sat tuner then no internet connection is required for live TV recordings. BUT only...
is media portal a standalone or is internet connection required for live TV recordings? after scheduling a program will the PC turn...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
Replies
Views
Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
The automatic refresh rate changeover suddenly stopped working for me. Everything worked perfectly the whole time. I didn't change...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom