Recording (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If setting a recording useing the EPG prior to the recording, a single file should be produced.

Seperate files are only produced if you use the record now function.

Does that help answer your question, or was there something more specific you wanted to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

On the assumption you are using an OTA/Cable or Sat tuner then no internet connection is required for live TV recordings. BUT only if you already have Media Portal fully installed and functional. For all practical purposes you will need an internet connection to get Media Portal properly installed on a PC! Yes.
    On the assumption you are using an OTA/Cable or Sat tuner then no internet connection is required for live TV recordings. BUT only...
    is media portal a standalone or is internet connection required for live TV recordings? after scheduling a program will the PC turn...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
    I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
    Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom