Red I/II, RED I/II or R.E.D. I/II (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    IMDb has it listed as "Red", but it is actually an acronym that stands for "Retired Extremely Dangerous".

Let me know what the general consensus is on how IMDb+ should rename the series title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
    It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Understood.
    Understood.
    In the UK an American show, NCIS, has several series being broadcast on the same day. As a consequence, when I choose to record the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom