Reference Missing (1 Viewer)

BoomAlien

Portal Member
August 19, 2005
Germany
Hello,
yesterday i build MediaPortal and everything wroks great. Today I updated from CVS and now VisualStudio can't find MediaPortal.UserInterface.Controls.MPButton(). Somebody knows what's missing ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others misunderstanding. ;)
OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others...
Hi, I am working on a project that is being based on MediaPortal 1. I can install and run the application via the installer but I...
Replies
Views
T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore) I will give it a try.
T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore)...
Hello, After backing Mediaportal folder from c:\Programdata\Team Mediaportal, I restored it on a new build (after performing a...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom