[confirm] Refresh Rate change after standby (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    So you have checked stop on audio removal options right ?
    Why did you S3 while playing video ? (Just to know, that looks strange, except if it's tv lol, it's little less strange) :p

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Stop on audio removal options??? Doesn't ring a bell

Well, to be honest it's a wife thing, she let's our son watch a movie and pushes the off button when he has to go to bed or do something else.

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Enable :) so it didn't help :(
    to bad.. the other option doens't work with me either. I've not enabled it, so i would expect it to return to the 'menu' instead of last active module. This doens't work.

If i standby during TV it returns with a frozen tv image and after 1 or 2 sec it reverts to the guide. When standbyíng during a movie, it wakes up at the information of this movie.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I believe I'm having similar issues with 1.6, after S3 resume I often find very juddery almost slow motion playback

This happened a while ago when I first tried 1.6, I didn't have the time to look into getting it sorted so I reverted back to 1.5 and the problem went away, I have just updated to 1.6 again and immediately the problem is back. I do always stop playback before entering S3 though.

Haven't yet found the exact steps to reproduce it. Will look into it more and try and reproduce consistently then post some logs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    doskabouter [Videos] Dynamic refresh rate Improvement Suggestions 24
    G 1.23.0 Wrong return value for refresh rate / DRR Bugreports 4
    U [solved] Dynamic Refresh Rate for 23fps video Watch / Listen Media 1
    joecrow Refresh rate not returned to default after 3D playback 1.21 Pre Release 0
    M.Hulot dynamic refresh rate funktioniert nicht mehr Allgemeines Supportforum 0
    M.Hulot Probleme mit Refresh-Rate-Wechsel: Bild bleibt schwarz Allgemeines Supportforum 22
    peque MP 1.20: Refresh rate changer doesn't get FPS of my video media... General Support 1
    M [solved] Dynamic refresh rate not working General Support 92
    cbr954rr [fixed] Movie db refresh on changes of nfo and correct spelling of words in titles 2.2 Archive 33
    B Overhaul IMDb+ rating system IMDb+ 5
    S search for transponder list, symbol rate 6900000 TV-Cards 0
    J Screensaver Slideshow? General 7
    toricred Recordings Change : to _ in Series Name General 0
    A UK Freeview channel changes Installation, configuration support 14
    T Client / Server slow channel-to-channel change (zapping) General Support 1
    framug [solved] Some changes/fix in MP1 configuration client and server Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 14
    catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
    azzuro [WiP] MP1-4999 - Big changes with many related change at once by Sebastiii MediaPortal 1 22
    J How to change y position of subtitles General 3
    D [solved] Changed username in Win10, now TV Server config crashes on fresh install Installation, configuration support 1
    M Change size of the splash screen Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 2
    S Remote button to change audio and subtitle on / off General 10
    BenGonGon chaine qui change aléatoirement Support Général 2
    R [solved] Command / Shortcut for changing subtitles or audio Archive 5
    ge2301 New forum design together with change to XF2.x Online Facilities 4