[confirm] Refresh Rate change after standby (2 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    So you have checked stop on audio removal options right ?
    Why did you S3 while playing video ? (Just to know, that looks strange, except if it's tv lol, it's little less strange) :p

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Stop on audio removal options??? Doesn't ring a bell

Well, to be honest it's a wife thing, she let's our son watch a movie and pushes the off button when he has to go to bed or do something else.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    upload_2014-1-26_21-57-38.png

Stop playback on removal ;)
    Can you try ?

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Enable :) so it didn't help :(
    to bad.. the other option doens't work with me either. I've not enabled it, so i would expect it to return to the 'menu' instead of last active module. This doens't work.

If i standby during TV it returns with a frozen tv image and after 1 or 2 sec it reverts to the guide. When standbyíng during a movie, it wakes up at the information of this movie.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I believe I'm having similar issues with 1.6, after S3 resume I often find very juddery almost slow motion playback

This happened a while ago when I first tried 1.6, I didn't have the time to look into getting it sorted so I reverted back to 1.5 and the problem went away, I have just updated to 1.6 again and immediately the problem is back. I do always stop playback before entering S3 though.

Haven't yet found the exact steps to reproduce it. Will look into it more and try and reproduce consistently then post some logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom