1.25.0 Refresh rate incorrectly reported and set (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

arf, i mean to have generic toggle, and managed by pluginame ?
arf, i mean to have generic toggle, and managed by pluginame ?
I want to propose an extra setting in the Dynamic refresh rate, and I'd appreciate it if you give a little bit of feedback here...
Replies
Views
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.21 Final Highlights of this release Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with MadVR We fixed an issue with Dynamic Refresh Rate and the MediaInfo wrapper We fixed an issue where the end time was incorrect when TV recordings were imported We fixed/reworked the Audio Mixer control for Windows 7 & 10 We...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.21 Final Highlights of this release Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with MadVR We fixed an...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.21 Final Highlights of this release Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with MadVR We fixed an...
Replies
Views
Great improvements! The best MC in the world (very ergonomic despite so many features), behind is Kodi and far behind is MP2. It is a pity MP1 isn't on Android. Without Android/Linux (mini PC) support MP will be (is?) slowly dying :(
Great improvements! The best MC in the world (very ergonomic despite so many features), behind is Kodi and far behind is MP2. It is...
We have just released a Pre Release of MediaPortal 1.21. Happy testing! Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to...
Replies
Views
Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom