Remote Action - Big Step Forward (1 Viewer)

gednz

Portal Member
August 6, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi

Is there any way to set the step size for this?
It seems to be set at 7 mins.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there :)

I also wondered about this a while back so I ventured into the code. At the moment it is hardcoded to step 10% at a time:
    Code:
                    double currentpos = g_Player.CurrentPosition;
                    double duration = g_Player.Duration;
                    double percent = (currentpos / duration) * 100d;
                    percent += 10d;
                    if (percent > 100d)
                      percent = 100d;
                    g_Player.SeekAsolutePercentage((int)percent);

gednz

Portal Member
    August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It would be great if this was a set-able value or a similar variable created.

I haven't managed to tweak comskip just right yet and all our add breaks are almost exactly 4 mins anyway.
    I previously used an Imon remote and had its macro send 5 "step forwards" to acheive the skip. Got sick of the poor range and have now upgraded to an MCE which does not even need to be aimed in the direction of the receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Why not? Just install the x64 version, and that's it... You can delete x86 before that, preserving the data. And if the MP is installed in a folder other than the default, then it's even easier, just install the x64 version in that folder.
    Why not? Just install the x64 version, and that's it... You can delete x86 before that, preserving the data. And if the MP is...
    Hi, Is it straight forward to upgrade to x64 version from x86? Also, is there a list of plugins supporting x64? Thanks, Colin
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
    Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
    Replies
    Views
    thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I need to replace my battery around every 7 years. After all those years it's still functional except the "7" button, you really have to press it very firmly to do something. I do heavily use some custom...
    thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom