Remote Action - Big Step Forward (1 Viewer)

gednz

Portal Member
August 6, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi

Is there any way to set the step size for this?
It seems to be set at 7 mins.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there :)

I also wondered about this a while back so I ventured into the code. At the moment it is hardcoded to step 10% at a time:
    Code:
                    double currentpos = g_Player.CurrentPosition;
                    double duration = g_Player.Duration;
                    double percent = (currentpos / duration) * 100d;
                    percent += 10d;
                    if (percent > 100d)
                      percent = 100d;
                    g_Player.SeekAsolutePercentage((int)percent);

gednz

Portal Member
    August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It would be great if this was a set-able value or a similar variable created.

I haven't managed to tweak comskip just right yet and all our add breaks are almost exactly 4 mins anyway.
    I previously used an Imon remote and had its macro send 5 "step forwards" to acheive the skip. Got sick of the poor range and have now upgraded to an MCE which does not even need to be aimed in the direction of the receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If this custom is in the main skin folder, it will be overwritten, if in the custom theme folder, then most likely not. But you can always save the entire Titan folder, and after installing Media Portal, write the saved folder on top
    If this custom is in the main skin folder, it will be overwritten, if in the custom theme folder, then most likely not. But you can...
    Hi, Is it straight forward to upgrade to x64 version from x86? Also, is there a list of plugins supporting x64? Thanks, Colin
    Replies
    Views
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
    Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
    Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
    The automatic refresh rate changeover suddenly stopped working for me. Everything worked perfectly the whole time. I didn't change...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.34 STB blasting for IPTV DE
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set top box into Mediaportal needs replaced with a different solution. I currently have HDMI from the STB to the colossus. Mediaportal is controlling the STB through a USBUIRT blaster and the blaster is...
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom