[no Bug] Remote number buttons RC 1.3.0 with MCE remote (1 Viewer)

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When trying to go through my music folders with the number buttons (pressing 9 three times, for example) nothing happens. On 1.2.3 this jumped to artists beginning with y.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi!

Is that the only place where they don't work? How about other windows like the onscreen keyboard of with live tv?

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Omg, I just realized I had caps locked accidentally. So no bug here. Sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my compiled .exe and add it to the autostart folder of Windows 8.1 and above. The functionality then is, when you press the Volume Up button on your MCE remote, this will send ALT+TAB to your HTPC, bringing...
    I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my...
    This is something completely new for me. I've had this installation for a long time and the only thing I've change AFAIK, is...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    I just happened to pass by here. I had the same problem a few years ago on my unsupported OS. (Search the forum for my posts.) Stopped using the MCE remote since my wireless mini-keyboard was more usefull for the other stuff I do with the server, however ... I noticed the "focus problem" was when it came out of standby/screensaver...
    I just happened to pass by here. I had the same problem a few years ago on my unsupported OS. (Search the forum for my posts.)...
    Hi, I control the Mediaportal with a standard MCE remote control (IR). Often, when I start the Mediaportal 2, the remote control...
    Replies
    Views
    Instead of having to go back to the Basic Home when you listen to music and want to watch a TV-Series episode, why not allow users to map their favourite plugins to buttons on their remote? Example: I play a track from Music. To get to the TV Show I want to see, I have to press the Home button, then browse the menu to the plugin...
    Instead of having to go back to the Basic Home when you listen to music and want to watch a TV-Series episode, why not allow users...
    Instead of having to go back to the Basic Home when you listen to music and want to watch a TV-Series episode, why not allow users...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom