Remove My Plugins (1 Viewer)

cheetah05

Portal Pro
April 9, 2006
London
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi there,

How do I remove the "My Plugins" option from the main menu in Media Portal?

I am using the SVN from yesturday (UK Time) - not sure if its the latest.

Thanks.

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Start the config app and go to the plugins section. Have a look at the Home plugin. There you can deselect "Show My PlugIns".

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    MP configuration --> plugins --> Home --> (right mouse click) config --> disable my plugins [or something similar, don't have it in front of me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There is no player registered to play media item stream X.Y". I've tried version 2.4.1 and 2.5. I've also tried setting a static IP on both the client and the server. In 2.5 I get this error in the logs...
    When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
    When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
    Replies
    Views
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet because of illness. Q2.) If there is a newer version, what is the best way to upgrade?
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom