Repeat Notification (1 Viewer)

J

jhudson

I didn't see this anywhere when I looked. Is there a way the guild could have a indicator if a show is firstrun or rerun, either a icon or text added to description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Folder options MP1 DE
I see that you are using the "Titan" skin (I normally use a different one). My "Videos" section has a "Biography" folder, and when I display that using "Titan" I see screen shot (1) below. If I select one of the folders in the list ("Abba" in this case), I see screen shot (2) (click the image to see it full size): As far as I...
I see that you are using the "Titan" skin (I normally use a different one). My "Videos" section has a "Biography" folder, and when...
Is there anyway to fill this void between the folders and the picture with information, with an nfo file or something else? I need...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
Replies
Views
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom