Reporting a Bug \ Requesting an Enhancement (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I would like more info in the "detailed movie view" in Moving Pictures. As it is now, the listview contains more information than the detailed. I find it somewhat strange at least...maybe I'm the only one.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I would like more info in the "detailed movie view" in Moving Pictures. As it is now, the listview contains more information than the detailed. I find it somewhat strange at least...maybe I'm the only one.
They contain the same amount actually. :) It's still a work in progress probably gonna completely change it again.

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    First of all, thanks for this great skin!:D

I've seen some minor problems with this skin:

1. There is no music overlay when in mymusic switch view is other than shares.

2. I'm using the touchscreen plugin and it relies on the label to show the correct category (movies, music, pictures, ...), but there are no labels in basichome.xml.

3. There is no Pages Count (spin) in TVSeries (spucks layout).

4. Moving the condition 20px left looks better (no overlap with temperature, if condition is over two lines).

cheeseman

Portal Member
    November 25, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I still see the exit mp/shutdown screen when switching between movies, music, settings, etc... any ideas?

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I just made a test with clearing all logs, starting with StreamedMP moving around a bit and then quit.

The logfile is HUUUUGE and like 95% are directx error messages.

Can anyone tell me what this is all about??
    I mean it works for some time and then this happens :(
    Other skins does not do this.

It seems to be RC4 that is the problem. For me RC4 is just crap. Crashes on resume from standby.
    Skinengine seems to crashafter a while etc.
    It has been reports about this problems with other skins as well. Seems to happen faster on skins with much fanart.

I have now reverted back to my RC2 + SVN installation. I actually copied StreamedMP skin folder to this installation and it seems to work.

Is there any special reason the installer will not install on earlier than RC3 releases?

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    1. There is no music overlay when in mymusic switch view is other than shares.

2. I'm using the touchscreen plugin and it relies on the label to show the correct category (movies, music, pictures, ...), but there are no labels in basichome.xml.

4. Moving the condition 20px left looks better (no overlap with temperature, if condition is over two lines).

I've just tested the current svn and have to say it works just fine.:)

Problem 1 and 4 are now solved (btw. nice idea for the weather overlay).

I've seen another problem with the tvseries: When entering the plugin there are no descriptions and images. Going to a series and going back out gives me all descriptions and images.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've seen another problem with the tvseries: When entering the plugin there are no descriptions and images. Going to a series and going back out gives me all descriptions and images.
    This doesn't help anyone if you don't tell us what views you are using. :D

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    This doesn't help anyone if you don't tell us what views you are using. :D

As I said before, I'm using your layout, settings like the ones in your setup guide.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom