Reporting a Bug \ Requesting an Enhancement (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    A "work-around" is to click twice on the "LiveTV" button on your remote. First click will take you to MyTV page with your video playing, second takes you to FullScreen. Not sure if you know about this. But I agree, an easy way to enter it from Home menu would be great. After all, the window is right there on the bottom, it seems a little counter-intuitive that there is no possibility to select it.

Cool, didn't know about the double "LiveTV" clicking, but as I always just use my "fullscreen" button on the remote (on my MCE that's the bottom left one, red TV text) to switch to whatever media is playing (if it's music I get fullscreen visualization) I can't see the big deal? Perhaps not all remotes has this function?

Emph

jonaskp

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    A "work-around" is to click twice on the "LiveTV" button on your remote. First click will take you to MyTV page with your video playing, second takes you to FullScreen. Not sure if you know about this. But I agree, an easy way to enter it from Home menu would be great. After all, the window is right there on the bottom, it seems a little counter-intuitive that there is no possibility to select it.

Cool, didn't know about the double "LiveTV" clicking, but as I always just use my "fullscreen" button on the remote (on my MCE that's the bottom left one, red TV text) to switch to whatever media is playing (if it's music I get fullscreen visualization) I can't see the big deal? Perhaps not all remotes has this function?

Emph

I have been craving for a fullscreen button since I can't remember. I have the MCE remote too, but I have the Red button set to do Aspect Ratio switch. I was almost certain that it didn't do anything but Teletext before I switched it.
    Would you mind, next time you find yourself in the remote configuration, to look at what the Red button actually does? What I mean is, what is the function that a press on the button activates. This way I could just put it on one of the other buttons. :D

Sry for the off-topic.

Kossan

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Emph

I have been craving for a fullscreen button since I can't remember. I have the MCE remote too, but I have the Red button set to do Aspect Ratio switch. I was almost certain that it didn't do anything but Teletext before I switched it.
    Would you mind, next time you find yourself in the remote configuration, to look at what the Red button actually does? What I mean is, what is the function that a press on the button activates. This way I could just put it on one of the other buttons. :D

Sry for the off-topic.

Wow, didnt know about the RED button. :)
    Now this isnt a big problem anymore.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Sry for the off-topic.

Here's how you configure it:

Red button toggle fullscreen media:
    No Condition: Condition=No Condition | Action= "Show GUI"

Ironically for you, the blue button is pre-programmed to change aspect ratio. :D
    Emph

Attachments

• remote.gif
      remote.gif
      25.4 KB

fiskerendk

Portal Member
    September 25, 2008
    In my music I get horrible flashing after one song has finished playing while watching the playlist.. Its something very wrong with the list facade, because its not happening when I change to icons etc, but going back to list the graphics start flashing again. Can anyone confirm before I put it in the tracker?

I have kind of the same problem only with StreamedMP. When i play a song, and hit esc. (returning) to Home.
    The Album cover in buttom left corner is flickering and in the top left corner at the clock i have this box (Simular size as cover) flickering showing sometimes the desktop icons.

pizzaboy75

Portal Member
    April 9, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is a problem with the Listed Recordings in the TV Section - see below:

1.jpg

also when you select a show from the tv guide it usually shows you all available times the show is broadcasted for recording, in other skins you get a big list in streamed mp you get nothing :(

2.jpg

Besides that the TV Series / Movingpictures support is fantastic! Haven't found a single bug :)

pato_mld

Portal Member
    November 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Has anyone else noticed the 'click' sound when scrolling through Moving Pictures needs to be muted when the up/down button is held? When you've finished scrolling the clicking sound keeps going because its trying to catch up to the number of commands (it moves faster than the sound repeats). The other MediaStream has this muted and it works well...

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Feature requests:

1) Show date also in upper left corner (where time/clock is located)

2) "Restart" option is missing from the menu where we have "Shutdown" and "Exit" for example

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom