Reporting a Bug \ Requesting an Enhancement (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
A little request.

Is it possible to set the font size of the series/films summary a little bit bigger?
When browsing streamedMP on a samsung 32 inch (1360*768) at a distance of 3 meters, it is almost impossible to read the summary.

(I know I can change this in the .xml files, but if more people are having the same probs.. This could be changed in a future release)

I've been converting to a bit bigger font, should be a bit more readable for you people with tiny displays. I think some screens already had this font at the 0.1 release.

the_ult

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
alright.. Gonna test it..

And euh.. tiny display.. Thought 32inch was still pretty nice.. ;-)

(OK.. need a bigger one < 42 inch.. but need some cash first.. :-p )

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
not sure how you are planning on trying it, there are a lot of screens that still need changing. :p

btw anything below 50" is tiny :)

T-Buster

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    LDK
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Home screen

HI,

I Installed this great skin Today, and i found something in the Home Screen, the Backround pictures for the Menue entrys are a little bit to short, there is a small space on the right site where i can see the rest of the image wich was set for TV, Radio and DVD. The Settings Menue use the same image but this is to small too.
    May it based on my resolution 1024x768 its because i only can use a SVIDEO-in on my old 16:9 Tube TV, the TV does stretch it from 4:3 to 16:9 format.

15-43-50.png

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    HI,

I Installed this great skin Today, and i found something in the Home Screen, the Backround pictures for the Menue entrys are a little bit to short, there is a small space on the right site where i can see the rest of the image wich was set for TV, Radio and DVD. The Settings Menü use the same image but this is to small too.
    May it based on my resolution 1024x768 its because i only can use a SVIDEO-in on my old 16:9 Tube TV, the TV does stretch it from 4:3 to 16:9 format.

View attachment 29617

Its 99.99% certain that its your res that causes this ;) Its not a skin bug at least.

T-Buster

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    LDK
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HI,

I Installed this great skin Today, and i found something in the Home Screen, the Backround pictures for the Menue entrys are a little bit to short, there is a small space on the right site where i can see the rest of the image wich was set for TV, Radio and DVD. The Settings Menü use the same image but this is to small too.

View attachment 29617

Its 99.99% certain that its your res that causes this ;) Its not a skin bug at least.

:(

Is there something in an XML file i can change on my site to get this fixed for me and others on the same res?

thx for help :D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I attached two backtraces. The startup one is shown when I launch the editor.
    The browse one is shown (ignoring the first error) when I select browse for skin folder.

Do you have a 64bit OS by any chance? If so I believe I know what the problem is and it will be fixed for next release.

Cheers,
    Damien

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nope. I'm running Windows XP Pro SP3 (latest updates) x86.
    Installed dotnet versions: 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5.

nLited install. Seems to run perfect with everything else installed (such as VS 2008, MySQL/MSSQL and MP itself)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom