Reporting a Bug \ Requesting an Enhancement (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishyb

Portal Member
December 6, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
A few bugs to report (both occur in v0.1 & v0.2):

TV-Series text overlap:

TV-Series.jpg

Music: 'Big-Icons' view more displays smaller Album Art Icons than 'Icons' view:

Icons: Small-Icons.jpg vs Big-Icons: Big-Icons.jpg

TV Resolution = 1920x1080.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008

TV-Series text overlap:

Music: 'Big-Icons' view more displays smaller Album Art Icons than 'Icons' view:

Icons:vs Big-Icons:

The tvseries text overlap is incorrect tvseries setup read through the setup guide to get the formatting right;)
TV Series Setup Guide

bishyb

Portal Member
December 6, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom

TV-Series text overlap:

Icons:vs Big-Icons:

The tvseries text overlap is incorrect tvseries setup read through the setup guide to get the formatting right;)
TV Series Setup Guide

Apologies, had missed out a '/n' in the formatting, cheers :)

Double

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    is there any possibility to place the Plugin-Starter from the ArcsoftPlayer Plugin into the Basichome Menü of the StreamedMP skin ? (with the Editor) ?.
    Can`t find a file for the Plugin in the Editor ( i think, because there isn`t any XML for the Plugin) ?

Sorry for my bad english :sorry:

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have issues with basic home menu that disappears.
    It looks exactly like the image in post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...lease-v0-1-167-a-49027/index4.html#post333881

It occured with the previous version of StreamedMP which was working before.
    After this I made an update to the new version (uninstalled previous version first)

I have a clean RC4 installation on WinXP with the StreamedMP released today.

I edited the menu but since I got this bug I reverted back to original basichome.xml

The menu was visible for a while.
    What is weird is that I can not get anything to work at all. I have tried to restart MP, restart my HTPC, clear the cache folder, change skin (to Aeon wich has a working basic home) change back to StreamedMP but it looks like that image and I can not get anything it to work.

If I try to navigate I get no movement and the background gets black (forever).

The weather and rss feed is visible.

---------------------------------------------
    Well made a complete uninstall and installed again. I guess something was screwed up when I made some editing before starting the new install. It seems to work now.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    I have issues with basic home menu that disappears.
    It looks exactly like the image in post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...lease-v0-1-167-a-49027/index4.html#post333881

It occured with the previous version of StreamedMP which was working before.
    After this I made an update to the new version (uninstalled previous version first)

I have a clean RC4 installation on WinXP with the StreamedMP released today.

I edited the menu but since I got this bug I reverted back to original basichome.xml

The menu was visible for a while.
    What is weird is that I can not get anything to work at all. I have tried to restart MP, restart my HTPC, clear the cache folder, change skin (to Aeon wich has a working basic home) change back to StreamedMP but it looks like that image and I can not get anything it to work.

If I try to navigate I get no movement and the background gets black (forever).

The weather and rss feed is visible.
    How is this reproduced?

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom