Request for MyTVGuide (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Can there please be a config option or an easy way to edit the XML file so that MyTVGuide doesn't use the per category colors. I much prefer the clean look of previous builds. Thanks, Andrew Fidel

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    you don't think it's habdy to easily find all movies by it's color?
    a color per genre is pretty nice I think.
    So you just don't like the look and for that you r willing to drop this functionality?

A

Anonymous

MrMario64 said:
    you don't think it's habdy to easily find all movies by it's color?
    a color per genre is pretty nice I think.
    So you just don't like the look and for that you r willing to drop this functionality?
    Correct, it's a personal choice but I prefer a solid color scheme, especially one that is neutral like that of the old theme. In fact you did a VERY good job with that theme, it reminds me of the Mac OSX aqua interface, which is a GOOD thing. I don't want you to drop functionality for everyone, just add the ability to do custom colors, I would set mine to either something neutral or just one color =)

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same here:

Bumping is a very bad habit. Users get warned if they start bumping threads for no further purpose. If they do not react, they have to be removed from the forums. "Bumps" get deleted here on the forums. I leave this one (and another one) for history reasons now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal core.dll based on 1.31 final MediaPortal version.
    Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom