Resume movie list (1 Viewer)

catalpa

Portal Pro
May 9, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm looking for an option to list all begun movies in a nice view, any idea?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    All I can think of is to manually update a field (like Checked if you don't use it for watched), LastPosition, or some other field you don't use). Then you can create a view that displays only films with the data you enter in that field. You can update a field automatically, but AFAIK only when the movie finishes playback, not when it starts.

I suspect the 'LastPostion' field may be what @Guzzi has in mind for that feature but AFAIK it still isn't used.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I suspect the 'LastPostion' field may be what @Guzzi has in mind for that feature but AFAIK it still isn't used.
    True - but unfortunately it is not yet used/implemented - we still use the MP video DB for media files' last position, thus it is not possible for the user to create a view - sorry ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
    Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom