Rework Video/Splitter Codec Section VC1/i VideoPlayer (1 Viewer)

larsbln

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2010
    Germany
    Its a singleseat installation but I wonder if there are more ppl with this kind of problem.
    I dont have user accounts on my HTPC and even tried to install SAF as administrator.
    Any ideas hoborg?

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Its a singleseat installation but I wonder if there are more ppl with this kind of problem.
    I dont have user accounts on my HTPC and even tried to install SAF as administrator.
    Any ideas hoborg?

BTW, if you run Graphstudio - Graph - insert filter... - can you add "CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD11)" in to graph?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep :) it was registered correctly but on his system if i want to register it on another place, we must unreg first and remove from x64 folder.
    Can you try another build for him and put file in another place ? like c:\saf6....

larsbln

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2010
    Germany
    Sebastiii
    I think hoborg is right. It could be some flaw in windows x64 or the system and/or folder rights. Since theres noone else with this
    problem I wouldnt mind if hoborg doesnt do anything :)

I can think of an installer option like the SPDIF passthrough question like this:
    Install Cyberlink 11 in another path (Could solve a problem with VC1)?
    a) No (recommended)
    b) Yes (c:/saf6)

This only applies to unlocked versions ...

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

Might not be relevant.... but I have found Windows x64 handles certain directories in a special way (never got to the bottom of it), but be careful where you place 32bit files (eg "program files" versus "program files (x86)", or "system32" versus "syswow64")

J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom