Robin Reliant in Space (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Top Gear, launches a reliant robin, hoping to get a controlled launch\decent by Rocket, does it go right.

This is as good as Delboy could hope for.

top laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
    MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
    This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
    Replies
    Views
    All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size being too big
    All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size...
    I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom